Tag: costly mistakes

Global Cloud

5 ways to avoid cloud waste

August 26, 2020

Via: Network World Cloud Computing

Today, everyone uses the cloud. According to Flexera’s State of the Cloud 2020 Report, 98% of businesses are using at least one public or private cloud. The other 2% are fibbing or still running Windows XP. The No. 1 reason […]